I am a passionate advocate for my clients.
I find family law particularly fulfilling because it allows me to assist client through very difficult issues. As an attorney, I strive to achieve fair and reasonable results, while being a compassionate supporter of my clients and their families. My practice focuses on family law, including: divorce, legal separation, custody and placement of children, child support, and maintenance.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Colorado, 2008
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. - 2008
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- B.S. - 2005
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Business Administration
- Major: Finance
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Boulder Bar Association , Member