When you face any major challenge in life, reaching out for help can feel risky. It is so hard to know who can really help. When you are considering calling a lawyer you don’t know, you may feel even more unsure.
At Dolan + Zimmerman LLP, we understand the stress that comes with needing an attorney. That is why we try to remove some of the unknowns upfront. We start every relationship with a free 10 minute consultation over the phone. When you call our office in Boulder, Colorado, you can expect the following to happen:
- You call us — Our office manager, Carrie Miller, will answer the phone. After greeting you, the first thing she will do is ask you a few basic questions about you and your case.
- Find the right attorney for you — Once she has the information she needs, Carrie Miller will transfer you to one of our attorneys.
- Discuss your case — The next step is to speak with Sydney or Jennifer to discuss your situation in more detail. We will collect more information about your case, learn about you and your concerns and begin discussing possible options for resolving your situation. We will give you time to ask questions.
- Learn what to expect — Before we wrap up our initial telephone consultation, we will give you as much information as we can about what you can expect from the process ahead of you, including timelines and procedures. By the end of our first consultation, you should have a much better idea of what to expect from your case.
- You decide what to do next — After our free 10 minute consultation, we let you decide whether you would like to move forward with us.
We Take Confidentiality Seriously
It is important for you to know that anything you say to us in your consultation is confidential. We respect your privacy, and we will never share information you give us with others. We know that it can be difficult to talk to a stranger about what you’re going through. However, the more we know about your case, the better we can help you.
Tell Us About Your Case Today
Many people feel more in control of their situation after their first consultation. We think you will, too. To start getting help from experienced, qualified and compassionate attorneys, please call us at 720-943-4964. You may also get in touch with us by completing an online contact form.